Sunday, November 16, 2008

Joe's Crab Shack

We went to dinner with our favorite people the Stockton's last night. Ellis thought it would be a good idea to let me choose were we go. Don't ask me why but I chose Joe's Crab Shack. I don't eat fish of any kind (hence the chicken caeser salad)so I have no clue where that came from but never the less we had a great time and the kids loved the atmosphere. Thanks Joy and Ellis! We had great time and always love to play with you guys!




You got love the bibs, even on the BIG kids!


2 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

That makes me laugh you chose Joe's Crab Shack. I hate seafood, too. What in the world was Brandon eating? It looks like he's ready to go bobbing for apples.

forsgren@wic.net said...

None of you look hungery anymore. Love the bibs, WHY fish??? I don't like it either. Love yall Grandma Great