Thursday, December 4, 2008

O, Christmas Tree, O, Christmas Tree

We actually got our Christmas tree up. Thank goodness. I was worried I was not going to have time to get it up in time to enjoy it for the season. We did it for FHE on Monday night and we wanted to wait for Spencer to get back from his dads house to help us. He volunteered to put up the Star. I said, Oh, thank goodness your here Spencer. Whatever would we have done without you or in years past how on earth did we get that star up there. He He! He enjoys being the tallest one in the house.






2 comments:

Christina Brinkworth said...

That makes me laugh about the star!! Remeber way back when in GJ tom and I helped do the theme blue and silver tree. I don't remember how much tom and brandon did but you and I did it. That was fun!! Do you know the name of the game we used to come over and play at your house all the time? I am not a big game person but that one was fun!

forsgren@wic.net said...

Those were the days when the tree went up the first of December. But now it will never go up again at our house. We will not be here to enjoy it at Xmas time anyway. Lamar was the one to reach the top of the tree for us. Looks like you all had fun. Love ya Grandma Great