Thursday, December 4, 2008

Trans Siberian Orchestra

OH MY GOSH! If you have never been to see them, make it a must do for next Christmas. They are AMAZING! Brandon suprised me with tickets to see them last night for my birthday. There are not enough words to describe how amzaing they are. Combining rock music with classic Christmas carols and lights and fire and lazers and I could go on and on. The stage is amazing and moves all over the place. We had a wonderful time and had an amazing Italian dinner before with our dear friends the Stocktons. Once again we had a great time with them. Thanks Brandon for such a fun and memorable birthday. Love Ya!



7 comments:

Tara said...

I LOVE listening to them!! What a fun night out and fun surprise!!
Happy belated birthday!

Devoted said...

Just curizin through the blogosphere and ran across your site. I love your banner and the scripture reference is my favorite. I even like TSR. They do put on quite a Christmas performance! God bless... Happy belated birthday and have a wonderful Christmas season. :-D

Alanya/Ally said...

I think they were just here in Idaho... Happy late birthday, I know I should've known that. Anyway, good job on getting the x-mas tree up and making a countdown chain! Sammy made one at school, but her punk dad threw it in the garbage because "it was on the floor of the car." We'll have to join you in the homemade ones. They are not lame!!!

Christina Brinkworth said...

Hey Happy Birthday late!! I have never even thought of gointo TSO but I will have to think about it for next year. I am glad you had fun. I won't be coming up on friday. Hunter has his first bball game and it doesn't start until 7pm. So I will see ya Sat morning. I decided I am going to make fudge for my dessert. ttyl

forsgren@wic.net said...

That was a good surprise for you. Ya you are getting older every day, but I just stay the same (as far as I am concerned). Love ya Grandma Great

Mandi Castro said...

Did you know that you have the same b-day as Brittany Spears..Happy Birthday again!!

Patti Miller said...

What a sweet hubby you have! I really want to see them in concert, I didn't realize they did lasers and all that, now I really want to go. Happy Bday again, what a fun week. Good luck today on your open house, might see ya there.