Monday, December 8, 2008

Over the river and through the woods, to Grandma Greats house we go...

We have some friends in Grand Jct. who were blessing their baby on Sunday. Brandon decided to go over the mountain with the kids. I could not go due to a couple craft shows so I had to stay behind. That actually turned out to be good thing because of all the vinyl orders I had that I was able to get done in peace and quiet. Well, except for the music Spencer had playing upstairs. The kids had a great time, the jury is still out on how much fun Brandon had (its hard work being a single dad). It was a last minute trip so we decided to surprise Grandpa Great. He seemed pretty surprised from what I've been told. They were also able to see Nana and Papa and Aunt Amanda and the kids.




Storytime with Grandma Great... Sydnee will always listen to a story;

Pull Colby PULL!


Swinging around the pole... always a favorite at Grandma Greats house;

The stick people I made for Grandma Great for her birthday. Brandon put them on for her while he was there;
Pretty cute guys!
Olivia playing with the toys at Nana's house.

Grandpa Great and his little buddy

5 comments:

Christina Brinkworth said...

I love grandma greats stick people. So cute. What fun pictures. I have said it before and I will say it again...Brandon is doing a great job taking pictures for you!!

forsgren@wic.net said...

That was a very good surprise for us both. The kids seemed to enjoy their time here and we wer pleased to have them for two nights. Do it again some time. I was very impressed how Brandon took care of those little girls, curly hair and dressing them for church and the whole nine yards. It was great. Love you all Grandma Great

Allison said...

How fun to see these photos! I am shocked at how much Sydnee looks like you in the storytime picture! Also... Pee Wee in the stick family was a nice touch :-)

Alanya/Ally said...

It looks like they had a great time. Good job, Brandon, for surviving the weekend as a single dad. I love the stick people! Do you have a website to see what you do and to order? I would like to get something like that for our family... or as a gift for others.

I also have to ask about the pole in the living room... what the heck? Was someone a dancer in their former days? :) JK.

Ann said...

olivia looks like she had a little to drink before she danced around the pole. Good job brandon!