Sunday, October 19, 2008

Berry Patch Farms- Pumpkin Pickin

We took our annual trip to Berry Patch Farms to check out the pumpkins that were available for carving this year. We went with Mandi, Isaak, Adrianna and Grandma Dawn. The weather was "very" warm and I was glad I wore shorts. Although as you will see in the following pictures I made the kids wear jeans. I guess I didn't realize how hot the day was. I felt pretty bad. At the end of our adventures we found this really cute place to take the kids pictures. Sydnee obviously has posed for too many pictures lately. She knew exactly what to do. We told the kids we would probably only bye one pumpkin because we knew we can bye them for way cheaper at Wal-mart. We took a hay ride out the pumpkin patch and discoved a whole bunch of already picked pumpkins and a hay maze for the kids. There were lots of tunnels and was not very "adult" friendly. The "short" kids fit through the tunnels the best. Sydnee has looking for the "perfect" pumpkin and made sure to point it out . She also kept talking about riding her pumpkin. So, as you will see in the following pictures, she found the one she wanted to "ride". There was also a potbelly pig that was just roming around named Bacon Bits. I wish I would have gotten a picture of her. She was very fat(so fat, her belly was almost touching the ground when she walked) and we all wondered if she was pregnant. Sydnee over heard a farm worker say she was not pregnant and very informationally informed us she was just a" fat pig".




4 comments:

Christina Brinkworth said...

I love you blog! Looks like great fun at the pumpkin patch and I love the family pictures. Did you get my texts I sent you on Sunday?

forsgren@wic.net said...

I just love these blogs of you kids. I can keep up on your doings. Grandma Great

Mandi Castro said...

I love the picture of Olvia, we had fun, too bad it was so hot!!!

Shauna said...

What darling pictures. The kids are adorable. Looks like great fun.