Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Can you say "Free Chic-fil-a"?

So one Friday night in July, Brandon and I were on our way out on the town for a date when I heard a very interesting story on the 4'oclock news. Chic-fil-a was giving away free food that night to anyone who came in dressed as a cow. Free Chic-fil-a? I have to dress like a cow? Ok! I can do that. So we put the cabosh on the date and made everyone dress up like a cow and headed to our local Chic-fil-a. They were so impressed with our "cow family" the manager if they could take a picture for the corporate office of us. Then one day out of the blue, I got a call from the store manager asking if it was ok to post the pic us on the board in their store. I, of couse said that was fine. We had random people we know for a month or so saying they saw our pic at the restraunt. I was a very fun thing to do and I know the kids will remember that for a long time.

2 comments:

Christina Brinkworth said...

That is funny, I love it!!

forsgren@wic.net said...

What an imagination you have todo this sort of thing. Leave it to Carie, she can do anything. You all look very good to me. Love ya GG