Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Democrat-Schmemacrat!

So, because it is Tues. evening I had the privlidge of taking Sydnee to her gymnastics class at the Commercy City Rec Center. She, by the way did an excellent job tonight. In the past she has had a hard time running around the floor area to warm up with other girls. Tonight, not only did she participate, but was the leader of the group and did a dang good job. Anyway, after leaving the Rec Center we made a quick stop at the local Wal-mart for a few necessities and were then on our way. We pulled up to the light at 69 and Hwy. 85 and waited and waited some more for the light to change. Soon after that I noticed a whole bunch of Commercy City police on motorcycles going through the light followed by two huge charted busses and more police on motorcycles. Finally the light changed and we made our way to I-76 to get home. I soon realized who the "VIP" was, and got very annoyed by the delay we had experienced. We were able to drive 35 mph all the way down the highway to our exit at Sable Blvd. I remembered Joe Biden was speaking tonight at Adams City High School. I had the honor of following his moter cave ALL the way home. Lucky me! They drove right by our sub-division headed for the airport. Goodbye- Good riddence -and dont come back! I would just rather not have the privlidge again!

2 comments:

forsgren@wic.net said...

I love this. Yous hould have been GJ on Monday night. I think it to a disgrace to the town for people to act that way for someone who is making a specitcal of them selves. People out in the street to block the moroter caid. Hang in there it will all be over soon I hope and the world will com to an end soon. Love Grandma Great.

Dawn said...

what a crazy day it must have been

mom